Friday, September 08, 2006

How Did it Come to This ?

Picture this,

My graduation day and birthday ... October 31st 1998... Oh my God is it really been 8 years since I graduated ? And .. and .. and ... it's been 13 years since I first entered college ???? Arrrgghhh... so .. Im ... Im ... Im ... 32 this year ....?????? ARRGGGHHHH....

Calm yourself Andrian ... this passage is not about your age ... it's about something far more sinister, far more diabolical, far more .... Yes it's far more important than my age ... it's magnitude surpassed Israel invading lebanon !...

Picture this ... a nice meal, a gathering of friends, about 10 of them. I graduated that day and coincidentally it's also my birthday. Then naturally we go for a meal ... the restaurant : Glosis, the food ... steaks ... some of them pork (hey Glosis serve those ...). The setting ... very much warm and lighthearted... friends were laughing, stories were shared, jokes were told .... Until the end of the meal ... the horror ...

Behold ... in the restaurant's yard ... a photographer along with a couple ... the bride were beautiful, but the guy .. o mi gosh, the guy ... He ... he ... he... He wore his hair high, I bet he used a full bottle of hairspray to achieve that hair. Hmmm ... picture Alec Baldwin, a thinner Alec Baldwin with slanted eyes (he was chinese), a weird cocky smile ... ah you got the picture. Then the prop ... they are the most horrible thing I saw that day ... they brought an old bike, a complete picnic apparel, with baskets and the accompanying picnic sheets (with box pattern), and the guy was holding ... A GUITAR !!!!! Sinister ... diabolical ... unprecedented ... and naturally faced with that kind of horror, we LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY ....

Fast forward 8 years (goodness it's been that long ya ...) I was speechless, stunned, surprised, shocked ... when I received ... this ....


How did it come to this, ... how come ... how dare him ... how dare you ... how come you let yourself be a laughing stock ... HA HA HA HA HA HA

Degradation of humanity, far greater magnitude than Israel's attack ... ha ha ha ha

Still I wished them best of luck. To Mira and Salom ... welcome to the unknown ... Im sure you will find it worth the trip...

Our prayers are with u guys...


CHEERS

No comments: