Sunday, August 27, 2006

Music, lots of them

A week ago I took the plunge and bought one of these....

Man it really nice to have most of your CD collection in one place. And it's soo good so I bought one more .... wait one more ? You see, Venny is pregnant now and she's nauseous all the time. That day she listened to music during our trip and it really help her. So I bought one (i know ... i know ... what about sharing ... :p )
by the look of it... Aiko enjoys it too... It's really a good buy, but now I have to refrain myself from all that accessories.... Hmmm that HK drive and play sure looks good :D



2 comments:

Surya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Surya said...

Ha... ha... ha...!
Welcome to the club (again). I admire your courage... take the plunge into a sweeeeet trap (twice????). Endless nights of CD ripping, countless drooling at the accessories (HK? aaargh!), ...