Thursday, December 18, 2014

Do I really believe I can do this ???

Move back to some moments in the last couple of years.

This was the typical situation.
1. Have a burst of motivation and understanding to lose weight and live more healthily.
2. Visit a second party (medical institution/diet institution)
3. Managed to lose the motivation in 1 visit/conversation.
 4. Went back to live as usual.

What is different now ?
1 and 2 is the same as before.
3. The conversation started with hope
 4. When it managed to engage me, then went to action plan.
5. Through logical discussion I actually saw that the action plan was (and still) doable.

One week and several days later, I am still at it.
Don't ask me, I am surprised myself.

Conclusion : Hope and understanding can affect this feeble mind :)


Determined to continue to surprise myself

Cheers

No comments: