Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Flying Piggy on A Diet

Sir ... normal BMI is 20, yours is 40 .. (well, my age is 40, surely there's a relation right ?)

 ... the title is morbidly obese ... (morbid, sordid, rabbid )
..Motivation and change your lifestyle... (well I have a life, but actually no style - hmm need to buy new clothes)
  ... Put the whole lemon in a blender, with the skin ! ... (do you know how bitter it is ???)
 ... Whole Wheat bread and scrambled white egg ... (blasphemy !!! there's no egg without the yellow !!!)
 ... Your body fat is 40 % ... (well pigs have 17% according to usda.gov , so im officially fatter than a pig, DANG !!!)
... You weigh 1#5 Kgs, how come ... (ummm, I eat alot doc)


 Some funny thoughts which crossed my mind during my visit to a nutritionist.

Anyway it's time to man up and do this no ? Not only for me but for the betterment of mankind.


Wish me luck and will try to keep you updated...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

extra pants & belts in your office bag... don't forget please

Verena Maya said...

How much is your Visceral Fats...?